5318 W. 135th St.
Crestwood, IL 60418
2-day IEP Meeting Facilitation Workshop
Key2Ed is the authority on IEP facilitation. Join the hundreds of individuals in Illinois and thousands across the nation in learning these engaging and proven techniques!
A Facilitated IEP meeting is one in which:
- · An IEP is developed by a collaborative team whose members share responsibility for the meeting process and results
- · Decision-making is managed through the use of facilitation skills
Participants will learn the process of facilitation which allows team members to:
- · Build and improve strong relationships among parents and other team members;
- · Use proven techniques to reach true consensus;
- · Focus the IEP content and process on the needs of the student; and
- · Exercise an efficient, guided meeting process where effective communication and reflective listening skills are used.
Our approach always includes:
- · Practical, proven techniques and strategies
- · Hands-on, practice activities in a safe learning environment
- · Immediate feedback from certified trainers and workshop participants
- · Full, continuing, lifetime support from Key2Ed staff after the workshop concludes at no additional cost
Download Workshop Flyer Key2Ed Workshop Refund Policy